Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

this year for all the holiday parties and for some family gifts, i decided to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch thanks to thomas keller's ad hoc at home (thank you foodgal for providing the recipe online). the cookies were a big hit! because these cookies use darker chocolate i feel it created the perfect level of sweetness. they also bake perfectly, crispy on the edges and soft and gooey in the middle. i highly recommend this recipe if you need to bake some chocolate chip cookies.

cookie dough

after baking

close up of the finished product

3 comments:

Angela said...

They were great cookies! I really liked the dark chocolate chunks!

ZDA said...

HOW COME I DIDN'T GET ONE???

I think I'll have to try this recipe. I was meaning to make cookies for the past month but never got around to it!

guam foodie said...

@Angela- thanks!

@ZDA- here in the bay i only made them for the usuals party and my family haha. i'll make another batch soon!